DSEI brings together the entire defence and security industry to source the latest equipment and systems, develop international relationships, and generate new business opportunities.
As the must-attend event for 2015 with more exhibitors and educational content than ever before, DSEI will give you access to:
- 1,500 international exhibitors – an unrivalled range of suppliers from 121 countries
- Specialised Air, Naval, Land, Security, Medical and Unmanned Zones
- 6 dedicated seminar theatres offering free educational sessions and showcases
- Over 40 international pavilions – including South Korea, Brazil, India, Australia, UK, USA
- Expanded live Waterborne and Unmanned Systems Demonstrations
- Static vehicle displays for land, air and naval sectors – our biggest offering yet
- International visiting naval ships available to tour
- Unmanned focus – UAS Conference
- Unbeatable networking – featuring the entire defence and security supply chain in one place
Planned Sector Specific Zones in 2015:
DSEI will have a layout for 2015 which will make navigating the show even easier for visitors and exhibitors to meet and discuss associated products.
The themed zones, in conjunction with an enhanced seminar programme, facilitated networking opportunities and has been well-received by the defence and security community. They include:
DSEI 2015 is expected to host over 40 dedicated pavilions. DSEI’s truly international scope enables companies and individuals to build relationships, forge partnerships and access new markets by bringing key countries and entire geographical regions as well as specialist sectors within easy reach, all in one place.
Positioning your company within a pavilion, alongside leading suppliers from your country, increases the likelihood that your stand will be seen by visitors and delegations looking to invest in products like yours.
Planned International Pavilions in 2015: